Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions - July 2017






Welcome to The 12 Kits of Occasions! Our July 2017 kit, 'Christmas in July', comes by way of our hostess-with-the-mostest, Kim! This kit allowed me (yay!) to get a head start on my holiday card-making, and is chock full of amazing patterned papers, and a plethora of stamped/die cut images from PTI, SSS, Avery Elle, MFT, Taylored Expressions, Neat and Tangled and much more. This Christmas themed kit has SO many fantastic ingredients, all of which can be found HERE on the 12 Kits blog!
I loved all of the aqua/red/green combos and the crisp black sentiments! Lots of beautiful die cuts too....especially the delicate 'Let It Snow' in sparkle-y silver! 
Be sure to hop around to see ALL of the projects from the DT, and our fabulous guest designer, ARDYTH!









Many thanks for taking a peek! We hope that you'll enjoy all the the 12 Kits team has created (and maybe gather some inspiration and get a head start on your holiday projects)! 







12 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, really! How did it get to be the last day in July? And Christmas? I haven't even thought about it. I do love your cards, especially the aqua silhouette. It's a great color combination I never would have considered.

Birgit said...

Stunning cards Michelle, each and every one of them! What a clever use of the negative piece of the Bethlehem border. Wishing I still had the negative piece that came off mine. I wish I could CASE all of your cards!! Happy Christmas in July!

Nancy Penir said...

Michelle, the negative/possitive Bethlehem scene is sheer brilliance! Think I still have mine, and can't wait to case you! All wonderful this morning!

I Card Everyone said...

I want a do-over for my little sledding girl!! LOve the cards you've created, Michelle ... always do! xx

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...so many wonderful and incredible cards, love them all! Your little sledding sweetie is just too darn cute and your sweet trio of festive holiday critters steals the show! Your use of that Bethlehem border is simply genius! Love how you used the negative portion as well! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Marybeth said...

Wow Michelle! I am so loving all six of your cards! The first Bethlehem cards is so elegant, love them both! Love the one with the sled too! Beautiful cards with Kim's Kit!

Susi said...

What a gorgeous way to kickstart the 2017 holiday card-making!

Lisa Elton said...

I always enjoy how crisp and clean all of your design are. Your Bethlehem cards are so pretty and I adore the polka dots and hearts with your little sledder! Fabulous work Michelle!

Sharron said...

Beautiful designs--all! Your Bethlehem designs are amazing. What a wonderful use of the negative! Love your PI card--pure sweetness!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Michelle! Your clean style just blows me away. Everything is always crips clean lines with amazing contrast. Your colors always pop! Flipping out that you used the positive and the negative of the Bethlehem die! Brilliant!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele as always a wonderful collection of cards. I really love how you used both the pieces of the Bethlehem die! Awesome colouring and unique designs!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, I honestly love everything you do. So polished and just perfect. I adore your layouts...especially how you used the little sledder...such a great idea! Definitely wanting to CASE these.