Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #169

Wishing you a happy, sunny Thursday and a warm welcome to CTS #169! We hope that you'll play along with us and our fabulous GD, TaeEun!
A few of my favorite people are graduating from college next month (yikes!), so thought I'd get a head start.  I'm using school colors here... and, WOW,  that orange is bright! Hoping to use some of the leftovers to craft a few more congrats/graduation cards.
There will surely be lots to inspire in the CAS(E) this Sketch #169 gallery, so please join in!


10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so cool! Great take on the sketch, Michelle!

Amanda said...

Stunning Michelle....

Lindsey said...

I could not think of a more perfect graduation design. LOVE this!

Jean said...

Fantastic design!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great grad card!!

Shirley A. said...

Great card for grads! Love the design.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is a fabulous graduation card. I'm going to need one of those for my nephew next year and I love this idea so I just might have to CASE it! :)

scrapaclau said...

Nice ;-)
it looks like my cards ... ;-)

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful graphic card! Love those gray stripes behind the orange!

moi said...

I love the colors you use. Great idea with numbers ;)