Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #131!

LOVING my new Frantic Stamper Cute Kitten and Cat Icon dies and thought that I'd incorporate them into this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! Chrissy is our CTS #131 designer and she has created an amazing sketch! The DT has been inspired and you'll see everything from floral to graphic. I may have taken a few liberties with this one, but I saw speech bubbles in the sketch's oval shapes.
Happy creating! I'm SO looking forward to seeing what you've come up with for CAS(E) this Sketch #131!
P.S. -  A BIG welcome to our GD, Margarita!


7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

conil said...

Liberties or not, this card is a hoot. Made my day.

donna mikasa said...

Sweet take on the sketch! Love those die cuts and speech bubbles--such a great idea!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love it.

Hannelie said...

Cool and clever Michelle!