Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Bit More Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Nope.... I still haven't tired of this Papertrey Ink die! I'm using almost every color of the rainbow and crafting up a storm. A happy result is that I've boosted my birthday card supply a bit! I loved using the gray background (a HA stamp from waaay back!) as the constant and just switched up the die and ink colors. Which do you prefer, the sentiment below the image (in matching color) or a simple black sentiment within the block? Hmmm........


























































9 comments:

Ardyth said...

Oh, love, love, love! Clean, graphic and perfect for whoever you want, depending on the colour!

Martha said...

WOW...WOW...WOW...I love these cards, Michelle!
What an awesome use of the FUN die!

Pat Pauly said...

I like this card with the red line of print underneath, and not in the image. Some day I want to see you in action making these...hey -- a youtube video?

Hannelie said...

In LOVE with this design!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE these!!! So awesome!

Jacquie Southas said...

Just fabulous!

Darnell said...

I saw this over at Ardyth's blog where she CASEd you and I had to come and see the original. I can see why she wanted to pay tribute to this fabulous design of yours, Michelle! Now I want that die, too!! Who wouldn't want a happy card made with it?! Hugs, Darnell

Birte - CardArtStudio.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birte - CardArtStudio.com said...

I saw your card on Pinterest. I just wanted to let you know that it's a real eyecatcher! Beautiful colors and design.