Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Phrase Play Phrenzy!!

Hi all! I have been down in the craft cave doing some clean up and reorganization (got one of these lovelies for my b'day!) AND also enjoying a bit of play time with some of my newest stuff. Currently, I'm obsessed with this Papertrey Ink Phrase Play #5 die and it's coordinating stamp. See what I'm talking about??

Card #1 is a CASE of Laurie's card..... I just loved it so!!


























With card #2 I was able to use of some of the bits and pieces on my desk!


























Card #3 is another bright one and would be great for a masculine b'day!


4 comments:

Karen said...

I love all of these, and it's quickly become one of my favorite die cuts! So glad to meet you yesterday! I'm happy you recognized me and stopped to say hello.

Pat Pauly said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! I always manage to miss it! That must mean that you don't actually get older...since I was not there to witness ....

wienerhoneymooners said...

ALL of your card are so lovely, so GLAD I see you on the CTS every week!!!!
Just a supreme pleasure seeing all these lovelies!!!!!!!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love all 3 SO much but you know I'm a sucker for you and your use of flowers. ;)