Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #57


Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #57! We hope that you'll join in, even though this may be THE busiest time of the year for many! Oh, and I haven't even begun to assemble our holiday photo cards. Ahh, plenty of time!
This is not your traditionally hued holiday card. I wanted to use some of my SSS monthly kit items (which have been sorely neglected of late) and chose some soft,natural colors. 
Please take a peek at CTS#57 ( Joni's very first sketch.... woo hoo!) and play along!









4 comments:

~amy~ said...

sigh, I love this!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow so pretty!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the nontraditional colors, it's stunning! How do you do it, Michelle. :) When you are done with your Christmas cards, want to come do mine? Ha ha!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

wow! This is stunning! I love the rustic feel.