Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Avery Elle Love!








Avery Elle is sponsoring their very first
AEI♥U challenge! 
So.... thought that I'd join in the fun! These little tags represent my love of bright, feminine colors and the use of ribbon, with a bit of layering.

I am using some of my lovely Avery Elle stamps ("Lots of Love" and "All Occasion Tags") and my favorite Teresa Collins "Spring Fling" papers to make more tags!
LOVE, love the  coral/pink/aqua/teal combination!

Wishing you a happy, healthy holiday!



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Michelle these are beautiful! Love your pretty colors, patterns and layers ;)

Avery Elle said...

Michelle- Your tags and use of patterned paper is just gorgeous! Love how you combined these two sets!

JJ Bolton said...

Wow, these tags are gorgeous!! Love the mix of happy colors and patterns:)